Getting your Nexon Cash

by Munkey | 4:41 PM in |

Alright, chances are that you've been sent here from my youtube video on how to get easy/free Nexon Prepaid Game Cards. Well, this is the step by step guide on how to get them, in case you would rather see it written instead of in a video. No account information is used doing this. This works for all Nexon games, since you are getting a Nexon Game Card.

Step One: Sign-up
How do I start?
1. Sign up to the website here

Step Two: Doing Offers

  • First of all, make a new spam email. You may start to get spam emails from the offers you do, so I recommend making a new Gmail account.
  • Click "View Available Offers"
  • Do enough offers to get 9 points. The first two pages have 20+ points worth of offers, so it shouldn't be hard. I've done over 51 offers myself.
  • When doing the offers, you can do it with fake information.
  • Here's a list of offers that you can do (to start off with)
  • There's no limit to the amount of offers you do, meaning this is repeatable. 

Step Three: Getting the Nexon game card
-Go to "View Available Prizes". Then go to "Online Games" category. Go to the 2nd page. Go down to the "$10 Nexon Game Card". Then, under that, click "Click here to claim this prize". The prize will then be emailed to you. Follow the instructions there to redeem your code, and get the Nexon Cash.

1 comments:

  1. Anonymous on April 28, 2009 at 5:12 AM

    Will they deliver it to me? or just email the code to me? My mom might scold me if there's a guy who will just pop out of nowhere and knock at our door(LOL).

    Please email me at:

    liannetabanggay@yahoo.com

    thanks.....

     

About This

Just a blog that holds the many guides to teach you how to get things for free. Most likely you've come here from my YouTube video's, so you could see a written guide. Well, here they are.

Other

If you need any help, leave a comment and I'll reply, or just comment to the YouTube video, or pm me on youtube. Remember, NO game account information, or personal information is used when doing this. So you're completely safe.